Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 4, 2012

An Interview with GOD-Part I


My dear friends,

Certain instances or people MUST have made us realise the existence of the Giver, Operator and Destroyer (GOD) at some point in time. Thanks to writers like Robin Sharma and Balakumaran coupled with recent developments in the study of brain, made me to stop and look deep into those circumstances/events in my LIFE. Over the years I have kind of understood this phenomenon clearly. Let me share with you one such event.

I attended the 1983 batch of 10th std PKN School, Tirumangalam reunion held on May 1st. The saintly among the teachers who were present there, Shri. Poovaiah gently reminded me to meet Shri.Balaramamurthy, a retired English teacher, an Octogenarian who is ailing. In the evening I went to Balaram sir’s home and ……

Well, soft-spoken Balaram Sir whose English language skills were legendary, is suffering from Dementia, I guess. He has completely forgotten the past! His hands are shaking rapidly and trembling fingers bent, pointing downwards. His wife-cum-mother, warns me that he could not stand for long. Without wasting much time, I bent downwards in a typical “Abhivadhaye” style to seek his blessings. Now pause and a take a breath! Some of you may SEE GOD, some of you can understand the phenomenon called GOD, some of you may not understand and some of you may have a hearty laugh. No issues. We move ON

Well, I was in the same “heads-bowed-eyes-on-Guru’s-feet, hands-covering-ears” pose for more than 2 min and I could FEEL Mrs.Balram getting restless. Well, lovely ladies and ‘Gentle’men, slowly Balram sir’s hand lowered and I could FEEL both his hands touch my head and bless! Well, that point in time I didn’t realise HOW the ‘fingers bent hands’ could straighten, form a circle around my head and bless! There were tears in his eyes as well! HOW? Think later. Let’s move on NOW

Folks, I have been waiting for an interview with GOD and finally IT has agreed(Yes, God cannot be HIM or HE, else women and men would rule over other!). Now, relax, forget your dogmas and doctorates(If you have), and enjoy the satirical humour and some LIFE juices – Not from me – from GOD himself.

GOD Intoxicated heavily by humans


GOD: Good evening Ravi, sorry for keeping you waiting for 43 years!

Ravi: Hi GOD, great to FEEL you. Am glad that you have finally heeded to my request. Well, shall we walk the-talk? Before that, would you like to have a drink? Must have been a long journey for you? What’s your take?

GOD: Thanks Ravi, get me chilled buttermilk or Tender coconut though I’m used to drinking ‘Somapanam’ only.

Ravi: Somapanam??? You also require intoxication. Is it?

GOD: No, Ravi. Understand this. From time immemorial human beings have been praising us NON STOP, 24/7/365! Eulogies like “Praise the LORD”, “POTRI POTRI, different abhishekam etc..” with varying degrees have made me/us also heavily intoxicated. Somapaanam helps me/us to de-toxicate as it does not contain alcohol, it’s herbal-made, here in heaven.

HOW and Why do people fear GOD?

Ravi: Tell me, HOW and WHY do people fear for you? Why do people bribe you for their sins or to SEEK favours? Why people waste time in performing meaningless rituals? Goddy, can be please enlighten us?

GOD: Simple. Very simple. They don’t understand that GOD or GODliness is present in every creature and not only humans. The animals know it. Humans, with all their so-called advanced brain have failed to take note of. They have divided themselves into groups and sub-groups and sub-sub-groups, all in illusion!So, instead of seeking ‘inwards’, they are seeking ‘outwards’ for GOD! How funny?

Let me narrate with a live example. There is this 91 year old former cop from Kerala who spends 20 days in a month visiting Sabarimala by foot. His reasoning… He is seeking pardon from me for killing 50 persons while he was Khaki-clad, on a killing spree under the guise of protecting people. He justified his killing-spree earlier!

IS GOD made the RICHEST and most corrupt by humans?

Ravi: Tell me, I guess you must the most Richest and also corrupted soul in the world. Do you agree?

GOD: I love you, Ravi as few people dare speak the TRUTH. Take the example of Vijay Mallya. This bum’s company produces liquor which is running like a river across India! In fact it unites the divided India! Look at the disastrous effect! He is NOT bothered. He simply goes and bribes in Sabarimala or to Lord Venkateswara and gets back to business. What will those fellas do? They have to keep people like Mallya going as the bribes are humongous. Hope you understand. Anyway we have formed a committee to investigate and punish Gods and humans indulging into this kind of huge bribes. Don’t worry. Please understand. I also have limitations. Your Anna Hazare is doing an awesome job. After he drops his body this birth, I shall ask him to form GODPAL and errant Gods would THEN have to go to jail! Hah! Ha!

GODS are once humans, isn’t it?

Ravi: Let me get it right?  We thought GOD is ONE and you are quoting two more souls whom humans consider GOD.

GOD: Yes, let me clarify that. These guys Siva, Venkat, Krish, Christ, Mohammed….. Gandhi, Saibaba Sr. and Saibaba Jr, MGR….Mary Lakshmi, Kali….  are all made GODS by you ‘emotional’ humans. Of course they deserve as they were ‘Godly’, isn’t it?

Ravi: I’m glad that you included MGR in that list. Near Chennai, people have built a temple for him and they wear his once-famous ‘fur’ cap when they go to worship him! For Mahatma Gandhi, there is a temple in Orissa and people wear Khadi dress and sport ‘Gandhi’ cap while visiting that temple. And, to top it all, the ‘emotional’ people of Thamizhnadu have built a temple for the ex-actress Kushboo as she was ‘gorgeous’ personified!

GOD: You see Ravi, Hinduism is all about freedom and democracy and hence the 6 crore and counting Gods in that religion! As you said, all were once humans and all had one thread on common – ie. Godliness.

Who were I, what am I? Whose collective consciousness (ie stored in LEFT brain) am I?

GOD: Ravi kanna, do you know in whose body you were in last birth? Know that you were In a DOG’s body!


(Ravi shouts Eureka… and runs to the garden to be with his doggy friends) Take a break NOW…

GOD: What happened, Ravi?

Ravi: I love you GOD. You speak only the TRUTH. When I was young, most of my holidays used to be spent playing-mostly outdoors from flying kites to playing cricket, taking snack bites from the hands of many a Mom. Many a time, I shall be late for lunch and Dad would be furious. At the sight of me entering our home, he would BARK “Are you a street DOG?”

Ravi: God, please check my understanding. Brain scientists have recently proved that man’s most dominant thought in a 24-hours’ time span is ‘sex’. Can we NOW safely say that ‘male’ humans have inhibited the collective consciousness of a DOG’s brain by virtue of their sexual behaviour?

GOD: It’s evolution of the cosmos, Ravi. Some may have been a monkey, goat, cow, Tiger, snake… in previous births. And have imbibed the Collective Consciousness of that brain. Do you understand, boy?

Ravi: Yes. NOW it’s crystal clear. So, Ravichander Venkatraman as I’m known in this birth was a DOG in earlier birth(s) and hence my DOG-like brain. In fact, I have offered my brain for research purposes. Thank you for this understanding about me. Shall we move on?

IS GOD a BRUTAL manipulator and PERMANENT match-fixer?

Ravi: God chellam, Many people here in India think and propagate that everything happens according to your whims and fancy and that they don’t have any control over the happenings in their life. If it’s true, then are you NOT a PERMANENT match-fixer, a BRUTAL manipulator of the highest order?

GOD: Ravi Kanna, the answer is Yes and NO. Understand this deeply. Will talk about this later.
Now, give me a break – I have received an emergency call from Mohammed. This guy has become troublesome and giving me sleepless nights. In fact, he is my special son. A very very pure person. That’s his problem. He can’t tolerate impurity. He is seething with anger with America and the West. The D side of the GOD is very active in him NOW. I have to do something. I have called for a closed door meeting between Mohammed, Jesus and myself. I hope both would drive some sense onto each other first. Let us see. I’m optimistic. If they persist with their differences, then shall ask Krish to intervene. You, know how deadly he is. We call him the ‘silent assassin’ of good-over-evil.

Ravi: Thank you GOD for your time. Would love to touch base with you again… C you again soon…

Folks, hope you enjoyed this never happened interview with GOD. No offences meant to anyone, including GOD. Understand and cherish the ‘juice’. Intend to continue this series if YOU say so. All would have a common thread and that is…

“God is a hypothesis which can NEVER BE PROVED but CAN always be FELT. However, Godliness is present in everyone” - ‘Yours Truly’

AND there is no right for anyone to kill anyone, be it animalistic animals or humane animals, humane humans or animalistic humans(Like me)! Hah Ha!

Now, Ravi, once-a-doggie signing off sending you all joules of positive energy. Please don’t forget to share that awesome energy, the constructive LIFE force with your folks.

Cheers!
G&W Ravi 

No comments: