Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 2, 2012

An Interview with GOD-Part II


My dear friends,


Hope YOU and your folks enjoyed the Juices laced with humour in the 5th May blog ‘Interview with God’-Part I. GOD, being the Giver, Operator and Destroyer. It had to rush for a closed door meeting with Jesus and Mohammed, leaving the last posed Question unanswered.

Ravi: Love you God darling, how are you? What happened in the closed door meeting?

GOD: De Ravi, thanks for your unconditional love. Well, it was a useless meeting with Jesus and Mohammed groups for the umpteenth time. I’m calling upon Krish(na) to resolve this issue. I have lost my patience. Krishna, you know, is deadly. Jesus and Mohammed are immortals. They have already merged with the cosmic ocean. They have become abundant sources of energy.

Ravi: Oh yes, we know. Some people, especially Indian woman simply adore Krishna. God, many people here in India think and propagate that everything in their lives happens according to your whims and fancy and that they don’t have any control over the happenings in their life. If it’s true, then are you NOT a PERMENANT match-fixer, a BRUTAL manipulator of the highest order?

Is GOD REALLY a BRUTAL manipulator and a PERMENANT match-fixer?

GOD: Well, well, Ravi – That’s indeed a ‘bouncer’ to me and without ducking it, I shall try to hook it for a ‘DLF Maximum’. Ravi Kanna, the answer is Yes and NO. Understand this deeply first. Think.
It’s YES for people who have studied only mythology and are highly spiritual and NO for NON-believers and for the majorly scientific brain. Rarely do they meet. That’s THE situation. BUT, I said YES and NO to you as I am aware you are both a believer and a non-believer, the third category for whom science meets sex and spirituality. Iconoclastic sages have this understanding of me, i.e. GOD.

Ravi: Awesome. Thank you so much for this understanding. For some people in either category, “It’s my way, or the highway”. I wish they see the link between Science, Sex and Spirituality for sheer wisdom.

God’s poser to Ravi

God: Can I ask you a Question? I wonder WHY you don’t ask ME anything? I chanced through the ‘Favours asked’ database and found that you have asked for only 1 favour – That of having 2 girl children. Nothing else you have asked me, EVEN in precarious situations! Why son?

Ravi: Well, God, you only told me that my soul was in a doggie’s body last birth. So, I thank you everyday for being born as a human(e) being, Nothing more. Nothing less. Yes, I yearned for sisters at childhood. I was not fortunate. Thank you. NOW, I have 2 for company in the form of biological girl children... What more can I ask?

Why it’s awesome to have more girl children NOW than EVER before?

God: But girls means more expenditure, right, in your society?

Ravi: I understood that It’s “LAW of Economics”, God. Today, in India, women, are in short supply AND are more empowered as well. Women are SEEN everywhere – from IIT’s & IIM’s from Panchayat to parliament, from Entertainment to Environment, in IT or Beauty, from BPO’s to boardrooms. Gone are the days where the domain of the typical Indian woman was in kitchen and bedroom! I suspect, tomorrow, in India, men would have to pay dowry in-order to marry a woman! Already, it’s happening in Haryana where the women-starved men (because of female infanticide) are paying dowries to marry women from Kerala. So, it’s simple Smithsonian economics of demand and supply that rules the roost.

God, I’m worried about lovely American people. Please do something.

Ravi: God, I’m worried about lovely American people. Mindlessly, their rulers have misused / misusing their position, time and again. I could not digest both the Iraq/Afghan wars, sitting in Chennai, watching gory scenes on the Telly.  How you intend to bring sense to America that “Might is NOT RIGHT”?. They bribed Obama with the Nobel Prize for Peace when he MERELY announced the closure of Guatamono bay. They are NOW fiddling needlessly with Iran. Iran is unlike Iraq. They are more intelligent and deadly. Like Israel, they have lots of scientific brains who can even destroy humanity if pushed needlessly like America does, if their backs scratched by America time and again. Not Americans. Americans, by nature are peace-loving and very friendly, we all know. Hence, my concern.

GOD: That’s a tall order, Ravi. I doubt if they would learn. However, it shall be taken care, Ravi. You please don’t lose sleep. I understand your LOVE for Americans. However, the ‘grand design of the cosmos’ would prevail. If Destruction like the 2004 Tsunami or 9/11 or 26/11 is required for mankind to become KIND, with every soul on earth, then, so be it.

WHY this ‘KOLAVERI’, God? Why sometimes you unleash the ‘D’ side in you?

Ravi: Sorry, God, I can’t fathom Destruction of that order for whatever reason. Not just you, ‘Every soul is Godly’; my daughters go further in saying that their doggie doll, the piano too are Godly! No one has any right to kill anyone. Why the hell you unleashed Tsunami at my brethren in the coasts of Indonesia, India and Srilanka in 2004? Why are you SO cruel sometimes? You took away everyone – The one prayed to you and the one who didn’t? WHY this ‘kolaveri’ GOD, from time to time’?

GOD: My child, destruction and construction are two sides of the same coin. Do you understand? Constructive large scale construction follows these destructions. Haven’t you seen how the lives of the Tsunami affected changed for the better than ever before? Look, till whole of ‘mankind’ BECOMES ‘manKIND’, my destructions will continue. However am not to be blamed for man-made destructions of oneself or inflicting on others and the effects of continued rape of the environment. These man-made can be prevented. That’s how the grand cosmic design is! So, You guys screw up yourself and those around you MORE than I screw you folks. I screw up nicely once a while. You guys torture body, brain and soul, one way or the other!! Hah Ha! Idiot, You are conveniently blaming me!

And what’s God’s entertainment?

Ravi: Super. You are NOW talking OUR language. Tell me, HOW come, most mythological creations were majorly with wars and women? Were you watching the entertainment happening on Earth?

GOD:. Watching you folks twist and turn, toss and tumble in LIFE is a great entertainment for our God fraternity, as you people watch evil soap operas on the Telly or gossip about fellow humans or cherish watching IPL.

Is GOD THEN an evil force?

Ravi: Hello God, you are showing your ‘evil’ nature here. You are talking like a sadistic Hitler or like Saddam’s elder son?

GOD: Stupid. Hitler was my creation. Saddam Hussein was my creation as well and so are his many official and non-official progenies. Mahatma Gandhi and Mother Teresa were also my creation. Each one had their roles to play; some played to perfection, some delighted me and some misused blatantly. The ones who misused….

Ravi: I know you are NOT a sweetie pie, God darling,What did you do to the souls of especially Hitler, Gen Dyre”?

GOD: You have been to Sabarimala right? En-route the hill, have you not spotted a beggar with NO limbs, eyes gorged, but can speak well? HE carries Hitler’s soul in him. For the last sixty odd years he is there only. HE will spend another 80 years at the same place, begging for pardon. Need to explain where are the others?

Newly Inducted GODS

Ravi: Ayyo, you are deadly. Dunno what’s in store for me. You are scaring me, God! And where is Mahatma Gandhi’s soul NOW?

GOD: Chillax, my boy. As regards Gandhiji, he’s already part of our GOD Jr. fraternity. It’s like a ‘Hall of Nobility’ you may like to call – from time to time till they merge into the vast cosmos. The concept is like ‘Hall of fame’. And he deserves, doesn’t he? Mother Teresa has also joined the list. They are undergoing ‘induction programme’ now.

Ravi: Yes, MY LORD. we Indians have built a temple for Gandhiji in Orissa! By the way, there is a rumour mill doing rounds that the world would end by 2012! Have you planed any such thing?

GOD: Open your eyes and understand Evolution of species, mankind etc. and where ALL you folks on Mother Earth have grown from physiological, scientific and psychological perspective. See you soon. Take care.

Ravi: Thank you GOD for your time. Would love to touch base with you again… C you again soon…

Folks, hope you enjoyed this never happened ‘Interview with GOD’-Part II. No offences meant to anyone, including GOD. Understand and cherish the ‘juices’ and  the satirical humour without hurting anyone. Intend to continue this series as we are getting more questions from our friends. The interview with GOD series would have a common thread and that is

“God is a hypothesis which can NEVER BE PROVED but CAN always be FELT. However, Godliness is present in everyone” - ‘Yours Truly’

AND there is NO right for anyone to kill anyone, be it animalistic animals or humane animals, humane humans or animalistic humans (Like me?) Hah Ha!

Signing off sending you all joules of positive energy. Please don’t forget to share that awesome energy, the constructive LIFE force with your lovely folks as well!

Cheers for a ‘Born Again’ weekend!


G&W
Ravi

2 comments:

Mathew said...

Ravi...Enjoyed some of it but God as a destroyer is a very difficult concept to digest as it shows vengeance which is a negative emotion. I think this concept has been propagated for organised religion to attain power.

Another intersting definition that I heard recently was that "prayer is opening yourself to higher energies and not asking for what you need"

Ravichander Venkatraman(Ravi) said...

Dear Mathew,

Appreciate your point of view. My personal view is organised religion would be irrelevant in 21st Century. I'm no Christopher Hitchens fan but that is the truth.

Best
Ravi